Monday, April 2, 2012

Andrevlje, Fruska gora

Here we go again... New season, new beginning...
First race for me this season was held on the mountain Fruska gora, Andrevlje map, cc 80 km north west from Belgrade.

I started easy, focused on the map and forget to turn on my watch :) I did it very good until 6th control where I went more right then I want, but quickly I got on the right direction. Then I was unsecured on the 10th and pass by close to 11th control. I did it fine until 17th where it was very, very hard for me to run, so I slow down and on 18th I was thinking to stop, but somehow I managed to finish this race.
At the end 8200m for 97:44 minutes and totally exhausted, but it was compensated with visiting nearby spa :).. "Spa orienteering" that is my sport :)

No comments:

Post a Comment