Thursday, August 22, 2013

Salomon off road race

At the begining of June was held 1. Salomon off road race in Košutnjak, beautiful forest park in Belgrade. Interesting route with a lot hard uphills and downhills. The race was 4,6 km divided in two laps.
Because of the rain day before and on the race day I decided to take my orienteering shoes with spikes VJ bold http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2a81aAJLas ;) and during the race it shows as a good chioce. I could go very fast downhill and I was very stabile uphill with no slipping as other and I could make secure and longer steps while running.

During the race I didn't have problems on uphills or downhills, I even manage to pass by some other competitors, but when I got on the flat part of the track I continue with the sam speed... I finished at the 14th place with 30:14 min and 8 minutes behind the first one.

Good organisation and  interesting track choice resulted in happy faces of all competitors.. Good job organisers!! 

Waiting for the 2nd race next year.... I'll be there...

Overall results are here

No comments:

Post a Comment