Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lara's race - Oplenac, Topola

Today orienteering caravan was in Topola for Lara's race (in memoriam of our friend's daughter Lara) and National Championship in short distance.

Well, how to describe today's race... 3600 meters and 28 control points ....

I was very confident after starting the race untill 11th control, while I was going toward 12th control I went in wrong direction, loosing about 30 seconds.  Controls from 15 - 26 were in the loop and running on 16th control I made big mistake - more than 4 minutes, but it wasn't end with mistakes. I made some mistakes on 19th, 22nd (searching for next control number), 25th totaly lack of concentration and out of focus. Thank God my agony was over.. Results
36:17 minutes makes me very unsatisfied today and I need to push harder with my trainings from tomorrow. I can't find the word to describe how I feel now...

And again I forgot to turn on my gps device at start...

Definitely this wasn't my weekend for orienteering, but that is how you do when you fall in love :) or maybe it is because of my long hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment