Saturday, April 10, 2010

Smederevo - NC sprint

Today in Smederevo was held National Championship in sprint. Weather was quite good for running, except the wind.
I started the race very hard, but on second control point I made an 8 minutes mistake, that is unacceptable at sprint race. I couldn't be better than 14th place in my category. I can be very satisfied with my running after the 2nd control. I had made some small mistakes on 4th and 8th control point and bigger mistake on 5th control. At the end 2600 meters for 23:42 minutes and no comment for that. Grrrrr.... Overall results are here.

I have forgotten to turn on Garmin and my track is not from the start, but on the picture above is my hand draw route.








Next weekend I'll take part on a competition in Hungary - Postas Cup

2 comments: